Whether you're a guest traveling for business or pleasure, The Westin Poinsett wants your stay to be renewing from the moment you arrive. Let the alluring Westin signature scent of white tea begin to uplift your spirits as our staff greets you with the friendliest, most competent, and efficient guest service in the Greenville area. As a full-service hotel, we offer a wide array of conveniences, complimentary airport transportation, business center and 24-hour in-room dining. Our attentive staff has also earned consistent recognition for exceeding the expectations of meeting planners, facilitators, and attendees.
- Breathe WestinTM
- Westin didn't discover fresh air, but we're proud to offer it at this hotel.
- Westin Workout Fitness Studio
- Free Airport Transportation (Limited) - view schedule
- Business Center (charge)
- Joel's Java Coffee Shop
- Concierge Service
- ready, set RunWESTINTM
- Designed and certified by Runner's World Magazine, Runner's World Maps are available to our guests and feature 3-mile and 5-mile jogging/walking routes from our hotel as well as local running tips.
- Wireless Internet in Lobby, Business Center and Guest Rooms
- Valet Parking Service ($17/day)
- Self-Parking ($7.50/day)
- Babysitting Service
- Gift Shop
- River Falls Spa
- Pet friendly (Dog's only - requires $75 non-refundable deposit and pet waiver)
- Laundry Service
- Wake-up Service Available
- Luggage Storage
- Disability Accessible Facilities
- Covered Parking Facilities
- Golf Courses Nearby
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Wheelchair Access
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Some of the services and facilities above may not be available on a 24-hour basis or without advance request. Fees on certain facilities/services may apply.