Whether you're a guest traveling for business or pleasure, The Westin Poinsett wants your stay to be renewing from the moment you arrive. Let the alluring Westin signature scent of white tea begin to uplift your spirits as our staff greets you with the friendliest, most competent, and efficient guest service in the Greenville area.
As a full-service hotel, we offer a wide array of conveniences, complimentary airport transportation, business center and 24-hour in-room dining.
Our attentive staff has also earned consistent recognition for exceeding the expectations of meeting planners, facilitators, and attendees.
Guest Room Amenities
- High-speed Internet access
- Disability accessible rooms
- Westin Heavenly Bed® and Westin Heavenly Bath® amenities
- Laundry services
- Pet-friendly hotel - up to 40 lbs
- Safe Deposit Box
Hotel & Business Services
- 24-Hour Business Center
- Concierge Service
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Gift Shop
- Shoe Shine Service
- Baby Sitting Service
- Joel's Java Coffee Shop
Food & Beverage
Named after the old-fashioned Southern cornmeal dish, our restaurant, Spoonbread offers classic American fare and favorites. Spoonbread serves breakfast and lunch in a graceful, elegant setting.
Learn more about dining at Spoonbread Restaurant.
Transportation and Parking
- Valet Parking Service ($20/day)
- Self-Parking ($7.50/day)
- Covered Parking Facilities
- Wheelchair Access
- Free Airport Transportation (Limited) - view schedule
- Breathe WestinTM
- Westin didn't discover fresh air, but we're proud to offer it at this hotel.
- Westin Workout Fitness Studio
- River Falls Spa
- ready, set RunWESTINTM
Some of the services and facilities above may not be available on a 24-hour basis or without advance request. Fees on certain facilities/services may apply.
- Winner of Condé Nast Traveler "2016 Readers Choice"
- The Westin Poinsett, Greenville was nominated for the 2014 Best Historic Hotel Award by the Historic Hotels of America®. Historic Hotels of America Awards of Excellence recognize and celebrate the finest historic hotels and hoteliers. Read more about the nominees here.